Monday, December 19, 2011

chasing pavements - Adele

I've made up my mind, don't need to think it overIf I'm wrong I am right, don't need to look no furtherThis ain't lust, I know this is love

But if I tell the world, I'll never say enough'Cause it was not said to youAnd that's exactly what I need to do if I'd end up with you

Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavementsEven if it leads nowhere?Or would it be a waste even if I knew my placeShould I leave it there?Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavementsEven if it leads nowhere?

I build myself up and fly around in circlesWait then as my heart drops and my back begins to tingleFinally could this be it?

Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavementsEven if it leads nowhere?Or would it be a waste even if I knew my placeShould I leave it there?Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavementsEven if it leads nowhere?

Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavementsEven if it leads nowhere?Or would it be a waste even if I knew my placeShould I leave it there?Should I give up or should I just keep on chasing pavementsShould I just keep on chasing pavements?

Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavementsEven if it leads nowhere?Or would it be a waste even if I knew my placeShould I leave it there?Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavementsEven if it leads nowhere?
listen to the music : click this

No comments:

Post a Comment